· Quotes are valid for 14 days from issue date
· Upon agreement of basic size and design, a non-refundable 50% deposit is required to hold the booking date. An invoice will be issued and deposit must be paid within seven days or booking will be cancelled.
· Balance of the quote is due two weeks prior to the delivery date
· If remaining balance isn’t paid, we reserve the right to withdraw the cake with no refund. Please contact us ASAP to discuss possible late payments
· If event is less than 14 days away, the quote is due in full three days from issue date unless otherwise specified
· Preferred payment methods are electronic bank transfer or cash. If paying by cash, please have exact amount
· All cancellation request must be received in writing
· If cancellation is received less than two weeks of event date, deposit will be forfeited and 50% any additional payments will be refunded in full
· Cancellations made less than two weeks prior to event date are non-refundable
· Refunds will be issued via direct deposit to a nominated account
Changes to order
· Changes will not be accepted within four weeks of event date
· Any changes made to order four weeks prior to event date will incur additional charges
· Whilst Sugar Monkey Cakery will try to accommodate any changes, any agreed upon changes will be at our the discretion and availability
· In the event that an agreement cannot be met, normal cancellation procedures apply
Sugar Monkey Cakery will not be responsible for any allergies. All cakes could contain or come in contact with dairy, wheat, nuts, soy and other allergens.
All Sugar Monkey Cakery creations are packed with love and care. We will not be held responsible for any damage of the cakes once they have been delivered
Sugar Monkey Cakery reserves the right to use any photos we take of your creation for any media related activities such as our website, social media or advertising.
By placing an order, you agree to the terms and conditions set out above.
Changes to terms and conditions
Sugar Monkey Cakery may change their terms and conditions, which become effective once published on our website. It is the client's responsibility to read our terms and conditions before ordering and review our terms and conditions periodically to be aware of any changes.